Marine13 - register now for this unique B2B industry event
by Marine13 on 10 Mar 2013
Marine13 International Conference and Trade Exhibition is the boating industry’s first national conference that brings together all sectors of the industry. The programme of over 50 sessions across two-days covers a wide range of topics, catering for the diverse range of businesses that make up the boating industry.
Topics will be wide ranging and relevant Marine13 http://marine13.com/
With a strong emphasis on providing information, education and inspiration, the boating business stream focuses on what knowledge, tips, tools and practical advice brokers, dealers and retailers need to help drive their business; to develop new marketing techniques and proposals; to attract new customers; get the most out of boat show investments; to deliver repeat business year-on-year; understand consumer trends; adapt to the online world; compete in a virtual showroom environment; how to add value in the supply chain; and how to recruit and retain the right team for their business.
The full conference program is available online at www.marine13.com/program.php but to highlight sessions in the boating business stream:
Societal change and consumer trends
– Benjamin Pedley, Head of Investments at UBS Australia on where are consumers looking to invest for their leisure time, what does the changing demographic of the Australian population mean for you: who will be your customers of the future and what will they want?
Engaging boaters of today and tomorrow
– Thom Dammrich, President of NMMA in the US on the state of the US and global boating industry markets, efforts to expand participation – what works and what doesn’t, what boaters are looking for, how dealers are responding. The perfect opportunity to ask about US stock inventories and how they are impacting other markets.
Changing face of retail
– John Winning, CEO AppliancesOnline on how to adapt to the virtual world while still providing a showroom and face-to-face customer experience. Hear from the CEO’s Magazine Young CEO of the Year 2012 on how to evolve a 100 year old family business into a leading online sales platform and succeed with both businesses. The boating industry is adapting slowly, but the customer is way ahead – what can we learn from a major retailer?
Professional service workshops
– Ian Mayer, MD Chatswood Toyota on the importance of customer management at all stages of the ownership experience, with particular focus on delivering repeat business from the service workshop. How to retain your customers with excellent after sales support,
Clicks 2 Orders
– Bill Kirkley, CEO of Clicks 2 Orders presenting a workshop-style explanation of how to make YouTube an integral part of your marketing and sales processes. Viral video marketing is the latest trend in getting your product or service into the inboxes of millions of people and Billy’s interactive can-do style will give you an excellent head start in getting on screen.
Customer engagement at shows
– Andy Williams, past MD of UK National Boat Shows on how dealers and retailers can extract the best value from their boat show investment. With a vast range of consumer marketing experience and having led the turnaround of the UK’s premier show – London International Boat Show – Andy has practical advice as to how to make every cent work for you and insights on where exhibitors often go wrong.
And while in no way less important that the marketing, sales and business strategy sessions, three presentations by industry experts and supporters covering the thorny topics of consumer law and trade practices (Marcel Vaarzon-Morel); value chains and productivity gains (Andrew King of Capstone); and hiring and retaining staff (Kevin Chandler of Chandler Macleod) will wrap up the boating business stream with advice and guidance on the issues that affect any business. How to stay on the right side of the law, how to boost efficiency and how to ensure you have the right team around you.
All will be compelling sessions, delivered by enthusiastic, knowledgeable presenters. All are proud to be supporting the boating industry – everyone with a strong connection and usually a boat or two… - and to benefit from their expertise and experience, all you have to do is be there, listen, interact and ask those burning questions that our panel of speakers are more than qualified to answer.
As an investment for your business’s future, you cannot afford to miss Marine13.
Act now to take advantage of the special rates and accommodation packages by visiting www.marine13.com today or call the conference organisers on 02 9265 0700.
If you want to link to this article then please use this URL: www.fishingboating-world.com/107348