2013 ASMEX lineup features top names- Lu, Sorgiovanni, Busfield
by Jeni Bone on 27 Nov 2012
With just seven months until the third Australian Superyacht & Marine Export Conference (ASMEX) kicks off, 20 to 22 May 2013, organisers are finalising speakers and events for a program already brimming with top names and some of the industry’s most influential proponents.
ASMEX 2012 provided many networking opportunities in addition to top speakers from business and industry. AIMEX ©
Speakers include Chairman of Horizon Yacht John Lu, highly awarded Australian superyacht designer Sam Sorgiovanni, NZ Marine executive director, Peter Busfield, and one of Australia's leading economists to provide insight into industry and consumer trends. Several more high profile speakers will be confirmed in coming weeks.
Hosted by Superyacht Australia and AIMEX, ASMEX is designed by industry for industry, as a forum for discussion, participation and business development that is unrivaled in the region.
'You won’t prosper if you sit back and wait for trends to impact on your business. You have to be ahead of the game and certainly, your competitors. The saying goes: ‘there are people who watch it happen, people who make it happen and then others who say ‘what happened?’ ''says Maryanne Edwards, CEO of AIMEX/Superyacht Australia.
ASMEX marshals the world’s leaders in their own segments to deliver current and credible data that you can use in your business.
The three-day event, including gala dinner, is priced at just $285 incl GST for members, $395 for non-members – a fraction of the cost of engaging consultants or subscribing to industry analysis, both of which run in to the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
7 key reasons to attend ASMEX in 2013:
- ASMEX is the most important, professional and business focused networking event on the Australian marine industry events calendar.
- ASMEX is organised to ensure delivery of maximum value to delegates. This is an industry event and registration fees are kept to a minimum to ensure the opportunity to attend this leading industry event is available to everyone (just $285 incl GST for members, $395 for non members).
- The priority of ASMEX 2013 is the dynamic and high quality programme. The content will ensure relevant and topical presentations. The focus will be on subject matter that directly affects the future of our industry and will ensure stimulation and inspiration to take back to your business. The ASMEX programme will focus on providing solutions.
- ASMEX delivers an unbelievable business opportunity. Patrons attend ASMEX to connect with like minded people who can really add value to your network.
- The ASMEX 2013 Conference Gala Dinner will incorporate the announcement of the 2013 Australian Marine Export & Superyacht Awards.
- ASMEX 2013 is organised by AIMEX and Superyacht Australia, who are recognised as the peak body for the marine export and superyacht sectors in Australia.
- ASMEX 2013 ensures the focus is on the future of the marine export and superyacht industries on a national and global scale, whilst encouraging productivity, thinking, innovation, strategies and the development of these sectors.
In 2013, the ASMEX Conference will be held in a picturesque Australian landscape setting at the InterContinental (formerly Hyatt Regency) Hotel, Sanctuary Cove.
Organisers are working on incentives for early bookings and will have details of packages before the end of the year.
More at www.superyacht-australia.com/asmex-2012/
If you want to link to this article then please use this URL: www.fishingboating-world.com/104139