Feelfree Kayaks have been busy over the last 12 months with a meticulous R&D programme which has resulted in the release of some very exciting Kayaks for 2013.
Feelfree Kayaks Australia are pleased to announce the first of the 2013 models, The Moken 10 Lite fishing kayak. This kayak is lite (or light) in weight but certainly not in features.
The Feel Free Moken 10 Lite is at the cutting edge of kayak fishing. Smaller and lighter than the proven Moken 10 Angler, the Moken 10 lite is easy to cartop and easy to carry. The patent-pending Wheel-in-the-Keel makes rolling from vehicle to launch point simple, along with moulded carry handles in the bow, stern and sides.
The new quick-release accessory mounting track system allows quick customization with any Rod Mount or Fishing Accessory products. The kayak is stable, light and compact.
The 'Lite' represents the fact that this Moken 10 is smaller and lighter than the already proven Moken 10 Angler. The handy flip up (hinged) console for lures and injection moulded bow and mid hatches show some real thought in this design.
Innovation is key to Feelfree’s culture and is the foundation of their success globally. Thoughtful design and features with real benefits are combined with the strictest quality control during manufacture to make Feelfree Kayaks the best performing and best value kayaks on the Australian market.
Features of the Moken 10 Lite:
- New universal track rail system (patent pending) - Securing all your accessories in whatever position you want them.
- New safety lanyard (patent pending) - To ensure your gear remains attached to the kayak and out of the briny deep.
- All hatches come with o-ring seals - To give your gear the best chance or remaining dry for the entire trip.
- Hinged hatch - Because you shouldn’t need to also find a place to put the lid.
- Smart Track Rudder System - For paddling, drifting or positioning the kayak while fighting a monster.
- Kingfisher seat included - Comfort is not an option...
- 2 rod holders as standard.
- Wheel in the keel - A unique patented feature making your Feelfree kayak easily manoeuvrable on land too.
According to Ross Brain from Feelfree Kayaks Australia 'There is a real buzz about the new Moken 10 lite. Feelfree have taken their vast experience from kayaking all over the world which includes direct feedback from our customers in Australia to create the Moken 10 Lite. In this kayak you are surrounded by features that have been designed for your comfort and convenience while on the water. Fishing from kayaks is the ultimate in stealth combined with health, fitness, a closer connection to the water, an appreciation of the environment and dare I say it... ‘How’s the serenity!’ '
Specifications of the Moken 10 Lite:
Number of Paddlers: 1 - Single-Solo
Rod Holders Included: 2
Type of Kayak: Sit on Top
The Feelfree Moken 10 Lite is now available from a network of 72 dealers across Australia at a new RRP of just $1,245. For your nearest dealer go to www.feelfreekayaks.com.au or call 07 5564 8077.